It’s always fun to let the kids decorate their own Christmas tree around the holidays. They can express their own personalities likes and dislikes with the decorations on their very own mini Christmas tree. You can give it a theme, or just let them hang their favorite ornaments.
I have some fun mini Christmas tree theme ideas for kids coming up over the next few days, and I’ll link them all here as I post them. I thought I’d share a few photos to get your creative juices flowing, and give you all the details when I post how to put together each theme.
1. Wizard of Oz Mini Christmas Tree
3. Ballet Mini Christmas Tree
5. Musical Christmas Tree
6. Your Favorite Sports Team Mini Tree (We had an Ohio State mini tree of course)
7. Or your create a Sports Tree with your kid’s favorite sport, or even sports in general.
8. Diva Girl Christmas Tree
9. Noah’s Ark Mini Christmas Tree Ideas
10. Santa Christmas Tree
11. Penguin Christmas Tree Ideas
12. Scooby Doo Christmas Tree
13. Snowman Christmas Tree
14. Fairy Christmas Tree Theme
You can make your own ornaments, or buy them. The kid’s Christmas trees pictured above are a combination of homemade and purchased ornaments.
Have you ever made a mini Christmas tree with your kids? Did you give it a theme? Feel free to share your theme ideas in the comments, we’d love to hear them!