Looking for an easy kid friendly pizza recipe to serve at your next kid’s birthday party? Why not combine two kid food favorites, pizza and quesadillas, and makes some Pizzadillas? These look like a fun super simple treat for a sleepover, a pizza party, or a kid’s fiesta party.
I know my son would love them, they combine two of his all time favorite foods! They’re also super simple to make, a huge plus when you have several children running around the house!
Prep Time (min): 5
Cook Time (min): 12
- 4 Mission® Sun-dried Tomato Basil Wraps
- 3/4 cup Marinara Sauce prepared
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Pepperoni thinly sliced rounds (approx. 72 slices)
1. Evenly spread 3 tablespoons of marinara on each wrap
2. Sprinkle ½ c of mozzarella evenly over marinara sauce on each wrap.
3. Layer ¼ c (approx. 18 slices) of sliced pepperoni over the shredded cheese on each wrap.
4. Fold each wrap in half forming a half moon.
5. Heat a 10” non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly spray with non-stick spray.
6. Place two pizzadillas in the skillet, at a time, and cook for 3 minutes on each side until crisp and golden brown. Remove and reserve hot. Repeat for the other two pizzadillas.
7. Cut each pizzadilla into quarters and serve one full sliced portion to each person.