I’ve been a fan of subway art for a while now. I’m always checking out whatever subway art is in season on Pinterest, and dream of creating my own. Baseball season is about to kick off here for my son and for the major leagues. My son’s in his junior year of high school baseball, so I get a little nostalgic once in a while, remembering all the years we’ve been watching him play. I decided I’d make a baseball subway art printable for my son’s room and share to share it here so you can print it off and frame it up for yourself if you’d like.
I sat down the other night and listed out all the baseball words I could think of. Then I picked a couple fonts and created the subway art printable based on the words I’d selected. Of course my husband had to have some input! Hah! The WIN! at the bottom was his idea. He said we had to end it on a high note!
This baseball subway art printable will fit perfectly into an 8×10 frame. I found this frame at our local Walmart for just a few dollars last summer.
Are you a subway art fan? Have you ever tried to create your own?
You can get the 8×10 printable version here.
I’m always scouting Pinterest for inspiration and ideas. I love all the yummy recipes and fun DIY projects I find there, and of course printables! For more Pinterest remakes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Creamy Citrus Power Burst Smoothie by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Thumbprint Flower Pot by Upstate Ramblings
- Fruity Pebbles Treats Recipe by Mom Always Finds Out
- Faux Gilded Easter Eggs by How Was Your Day?
- Flourless Banana Oatmeal Muffins by Food Fun Family
- Strawberry Meringue Dream Clouds by A Day in Motherhood
- Crockpot Ham Recipe by Just 2 Sisters
- Tuna Noodle Casserole the Whole Family Will Actually Love by Views from the Ville
- Cocout Oil Fudge by Jen Around the World
- Cheesy Irish Soda Bread by Mom Does it All
- Strawberry Mojito Cupcake Recipe by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Dr. Seuss Hand print Craft: Thing 1 and Thing 2 by Beyond Mommying
- Taco Pizza by Sincerely Mindy
- Mini Irish Flag Fruit Skewers for St. Patrick’s Day by Baby Loving Mama
- Beeswax and Coconut Oil Tart Melts by Savvy Saving Couple
- Packing the Perfect Plane Bag by The Guavalicious Life
- Easy Homemade Hand Scrub Recipe by The Socialite’s Closet
- Nail Polish Marbled Coasters by Style on Main
- Easy Breakfast Burrito Recipe with Potatoes by Roasted Beanz
- BLT Pinwheels by Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- How to make Easter Blondie Bites by Mommy Snippets