I love the color combinations, textures and flavors of fall! Autumn celebrations are some of my favorites. Whether you’re celebrating the kids going back to school, the fall harvest, or having a few friends over for a fall tea, it’s always fun to set up the table with some pops of autumn color.
I’ve put together a collection of some of my favorite autumn tablescapes sponsored by Mode Media. You can check them all out here. Just click on your favorite to go to Mode and get back to the original source of the idea. Or flip to more ideas by clicking on the arrows at either end of the widget.
Some of the autumn tablescape ideas in this collection include:
- A pear theme table with leaves and fall colors can grab your guests attention.
- An elegant white fall table with white pumpkins and flowers
- A rustic green tablescape featuring hedge apples (I’m definitely giving this one a try!)
- Turquoise, orange and brown color scheme. I would not have thought to pair those colors, but it’s a fabulous color combination!
- Sticks, green moss and clay pots can make a low cost rustic fall table setting more interesting.
- Scarecrows can make the whole thing more fun!
- Plan a high tea by combining some antique tea cups with fall decor.
What are your favorite fall colors and tablescape ideas?