Delight the little ones with printable Peter Pan cupcake toppers perfect for tea time, or a Peter Pan themed party. These cupcake toppers are adorable!
Never grow up and indulge in sweet delicious cupcakes for the sake of your inner child. Or delight the real little ones with printable Peter Pan cupcake toppers perfect for tea time, or a Peter Pan theme birthday party. The cupcake toppers in the printable below contain adorable images that represent the Darling Children, the dastardly Captain Hook, Tink, and Peter Pan himself.
Printable Peter Pan Cupcake Toppers Features 9 Different Character Designs
- Peter Pan is depicted in flight as an adorable little boy in his familiar green costume with his dagger in his belt and his feather in his cap.
- Wendy Darling with rose cheeks also rises off the floor in her blue nightgown.
- John Darling looks like he doesn’t mind at least playing grown up. The bespectacled middle child has accessorized with his nightgown with a top hat and an umbrella.
- Tinkerbell is looking sweet and innocent in her cupcake topper design.
- Captain Hook is decidedly non threatening in this cutesy version of the pirate villain. He has his sword pointed downward and is wearing his best overcoat.
- Michael Darling the baby in the family doesn’t go anywhere without his teddy bear.
- Peter and Wendy make a classic pair and they have such chemistry on this topper.
- Michael and John play together on a cupcake topper of their own.
- Peter and Tink celebrate their life long friendship in flight on their very own cupcake topper.
DIY Peter Pan Cupcakes Tutorial
It’s easy to make these toppers once you print them out. You will need:
- glue or paste
- construction paper
FIND THE PRINTABLE TOPPERS HERE.
- Cut out the toppers. Be sure to print enough sheets out. You will need two toppers for each cupcake.
- Use the toppers to cut out shapes in the construction paper to glue on the back of the toppers.
- Glue the backs and sandwich a toothpick in between the two sides. Make sure the toothpick is long enough to stick into the cupcake.
- You should have one two sided topper for every cupcake. You can have the same character on both sides or you can mix it up.
Now, all you have to do is give me a cupcake. ; )