This post brought to you by Michelina’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
We are always on the go! My son loves to play sports. Anything where he can chase a ball around a court or a field and he’s in! Most week nights and even weekend days, he either has a practice or a game all year round. That doesn’t leave much time for making lunch or supper. I like to serve up a good meal, but I don’t have a ton of time for cooking.
Michelina’s Lean Gourmet® line makes it easy to start with one of their dishes as a base, and add your own personal touches, like fresh vegetables, some extra spice, or even some bacon to the dish and Make It Your Michelina’s. They have recipes you can choose from, or you can even come up with your own creations.
Here are a few of my faves:
1. I’m not big on bread so these Lettuce Wraps from the Make It Your Michelina’s website sound perfect to me!
2. These Chipotle Rice Burritos via The Gunny Sack sound like they would be a big hit with my family!
3. This Mediterranean Tortellini Alfredo from Tamilee Tips sounds fabulous!
4. This Alfredo Chicken and Vegetables from Mash Up Mom might even get my son to eat some veggies.
5. These Mac-Dog Mini Casseroles from Modern Day Moms are just for my son! This would be a recipe he would love!
Which one would be your favorite for a quick lunch or dinner? You can find even more delicious recipes if you just Follow Michelina’s on Facebook or if you’d rather tweet, Follow Michelina’s on Twitter.