There are new WWE Party supplies at Celebrate Express! My son’s a huge WWE fan, he started watching because his friends a big fan. Maybe we’ll have to plan a WWE party for him this year? We’ll see! If you’re putting together a WWE party for your own fan, here are a few ideas to get you started, and don’t forget the party supplies!
You can find them here: WWE – Deluxe Party Supplies & Favor Boxes
Here are just a few more WWE Party ideas to help you plan:
- Have the kids come dressed up as their favorite WWE character.
- Stars and lightning bolts can make great party decorations hung around the room. There are also some WWE giant wall stickers available (check out the party supplies below)
- I really like this WWE pinata.
You can find it here: WWE Pinata
If it’s not there, just do a search for WWE pinatas to find more.
- There are also WWE Cake Images to make creating your cake easy. Just decorate around the image yourself, or take it to your local cake decorator.
- My son loves the WWE theme music, so I’m sure compiling a couple of the songs for musical chairs would be a popular idea.
- Let the kids watch their favorite episodes of WWE, or find a couple classics to show.
- Get some materials to let them make their own WWE belt. Sturdy cardstock, glue and glitter pens, or glitter will work well.
- Use the wrestler standups (below) to play a game of pin the belt on the wrestler, or some other WWE version of pin the tail on the donkey.
I hope these ideas help you plan your party. Feel free to share your own ideas in the comments below.
Here are a few more WWE Party supplies: