Shaun The Sheep is created by the same people who created Wallace and Grommit. I know at our house Shaun the Sheep is a favorite! It’s geared toward the little ones, but funny enough the whole family can enjoy it together. The five minute shorts are popular on the Disney Channel, but you can only find the full length episodes on DVD.
There’s a brand new Shaun The Sheep coming to DVD on July 26th 2011, Shaun The Sheep Animal Antics will be available on DVD from HIT Entertainment and Lionsgate.
Here’s the scoop on Shaun The Sheep Animal Antics:
Get ready for farm-fresh fun and laughter with Shaun the Sheep and his barnyard buddies, as they set the scene for more mayhem on the farm. Laugh out loud as Shaun tries to outfox a fox, Bitzer discovers his jazzy side, and the sheep try to sell everything on the farm to the highest bidder. Shaun and his friends deliver seven hilarious adventures full of animal antics that will make the whole family cock-a-doodle doo!
- Foxy Laddie: A fox arrives at the farm, disguising himself as a handsome ram to infiltrate the flock and eat Timmy! All the lady sheep are beguiled by this charming new arrival – especially Shirley. Shaun becomes suspicious when the fox’s cunning disguise begins to fail.
- Whistleblower: Bitzer loses his precious whistle and tests out the Farmer’s trumpet as a replacement. Before long, the power of the trumpet goes to his head and his fanfares and jazz-styled bugling drives the flock around the bend.
- Frantic Romantic: The Farmer is trying to impress his new date by cooking her a romantic dinner. Unfortunately, the Farmer can’t cook and Bitzer is a useless maître d’. Can Shaun and the flock save the day when they take over the catering behind the scenes?
- Who’s the Caddy: The Farmer discovers his old golf clubs and decides to knock a few balls around in the field, instantly putting his back out. Shaun takes the opportunity to learn how to play while Bitzer, who desperately wants to show off his golfing prowess, is forced to tend to his injured master inside the house.
- Everything Must Go: The Farmer has set up a stall by the side of the road, selling produce from the garden. He leaves Bitzer in charge for the day. But lazy Bitzer soon gets bored and gives Shaun the job while he puts his feet up by the pool. Shaun proves to be a much better salesman than Bitzer and the flock is only too happy to get stuck in selling pretty much all of the Farmer’s worldly possessions!
- In the Doghouse: When Bitzer’s kennel is accidentally destroyed he hopes the Farmer will replace it with a new deluxe model. But when he sees his master’s clumsy attempt to build a new kennel, Bitzer is so horrified he packs his bags and leaves home. Shaun hopes to tempt Bitzer to return with the kennel of his dreams.
- Cock-a-Doodle Shaun: The rooster is missing and there’s no one to wake up the farm. When Shaun discovers the rooster has been snatched by the greedy fox, he sets off with Bitzer on a daring rescue mission. Will they get the rooster back in time to wake up the rest of the farm?
- Building-A-Pig Game
- Timmy Time Sneak Peek -Timmy’s Tune #2
Shaun the Sheep Animal Antics will be available at major retailers nationwide July 26th 2011, you can pre order it now at Amazon here: Shaun the Sheep-Animal Antics