Fall is coming up fast! I can’t believe August is already here! Apples are coming in season around here soon, and they’re one of my favorite fall flavors! Today I have a delicious no churn caramel apple ice cream recipe to share with you that will be great for those warm late summer days and right into fall! I actually found some delicious apples over the weekend from our local grocer, and I’m sure they’ll be at the farmer’s markets in the upcoming weeks! Our local county fair also has some products vendors that always have the best apples, and of course caramel apples! Yum! I can’t wait!
This no churn caramel apple ice cream recipe is so easy to make! The complete recipe is below, but here are some of the highlights and step by step! Start wit a can of apple pie filling.
Whip some heavy cream until it’s forming soft peaks.
Fold in condensed milk, then pour about 1/3 of this mixture into a loaf pan.
Drizzle with caramel.
Top with apples, then repeat the process 2 more times until you have 3 layers.
Swirl the fillings with a spatula then freeze for 3-5 hours depending on your freezer and ta-da! No churn caramel apple ice cream!
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 21 oz Apple Pie Filling
- 5 oz Caramel Topping/Sauce
- Use a knife or food processor to chop apple pieces into smaller pieces. Set aside
- Whip heavy cream until peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk.
- Pour/spread about ⅓ of ice cream mix into loaf pan.
- Pour caramel over ice cream.
- Distribute about ½ of apple filling over caramel.
- Pour/spread another ⅓ of ice cream mix into loaf pan.
- Distribute remaining apple filling over ice cream.
- Pour/spread remaining ice cream mix into loaf pan.
- Take a spatula or butter and run back and forth thru pan to swirl fillings.
- Freeze for at least 3-5 hours.
Looking for more delicious apple recipes?
Check out these Caramel Apple Mini Cakes.
Or if it’s ice cream you’re looking for, check out this Homemade Cake Batter Ice Cream with Sprinkles!