There’s so much great Cars 2 merchandise coming out right now! Today I have some Cars 2 board games to share with you from Hasbro. There are three great classic games, including Monopoly, Sorry Sliders, and Operation with a fun Cars 2 twist. The best part is the games are in stores now! We LOVE Sorry Sliders and Monopoly at our house, so we may have to give these a try!
Check ’em out:
Cars 2 Edition is totally new and unlike any MONOPOLY game seen yet! The game board has been made into a round racetrack that also serves as the game dice in this exciting take on the classic game. This child-friendly edition of MONOPOLY gives the younger real estate moguls in training a chance to face off and race to the finish line by outsmarting and out-bidding opponents with this special Cars 2 edition.
- Game Objective: Circle around the game board to become the wealthiest player by buying, trading and renting properties. The last player left standing without going bankrupt is the winner.
- Game Play: Players move tokens clockwise around the circular racetrack game board and depending on where they land, buy, trade or pay rent on properties. Young players collect properties related to Disney/Pixar’s new Cars 2 feature film in the same color groups, and build houses and hotels, charging rent to those who land on their owned properties. The last player left wins!
Recommended for 2 to 6 players ages 5 and up with a suggested retail price of $19.99.
Bump and race your way to victory in the Cars 2 World Grand Prix! Bring the racing experience of Disney•Pixar’s Cars 2 to life with SORRY! SLIDERS: Cars 2 Edition, the game of sweet revenge. Race your friends around the game board and bump opponents back to “START” with this special racetrack edition of SORRY! SLIDERS. Players can slide their ball-bearing car pawns to victory and send opponents flying with the flick of a finger. Do you have the speed, skill and accuracy that it takes to avoid oil spills, traffic cones, and radiation spaces?
- Cars Sorry Sliders Objective: Aim and slide the game pawns at the SORRY! SLIDERS: Cars 2 Edition game target to get around the track.
- Game Play: After building one of fun Cars 2 racetracks, take turns to flick your way around the board. Watch out for danger zones and bonus zones. Every time you make it to the finish line, add another lap counter to your total. Once you have four lap counters, it is time for the final race around the track. The first one to make it to the finish line wins!
Recommended for 2 to 4 players ages 8 and up with a suggested retail price of $24.99.
Your favorite tow truck Mater from Disney•Pixar’s Cars 2 is carrying some extra junk and his engine is starting to clunk! Put on your mechanic hat and fix up your favorite tow truck’s busted gear in OPERATION: Cars 2 Edition. He can’t go on his next adventure with all of that rattling, so grab the tweezers and get to work! Repair each of Mater’s crazy quirks and be careful not to touch the sides as you motor to the finish line.
- Game Objective: Get Mater fixed up and back on the road by removing all of his malfunctioning parts without touching the sides of the tow truck. The player who fixes the most parts and earns the most money wins the game.
- Cars Operation Game Play: Similar to the classic game of OPERATION, players use a small set of tweezers to perform mid-tow surgery on Mater. Be sure to use a steady hand. If the tweezers touch the tow truck, warning noises will sound!
I love it when new theme board game classics come out, they’re some of the favorite games at our house. There’s nothing like an old game with a new twist to get us playing it again. These games would be perfect for family game night this summer.
Images courtesy of Hasbro