It’s so fun, and so much more meaningful to make homemade Valentine’s Day cards versus buying them. I wanted to share a few of my favorite ideas. I love Pinterest, and I’ve found some really cute hand made Valentine’s Day card ideas. Just click on the link at the bottom of the photo to get to Pinterest and the original article.
1. Here’s a Burlap Heart Valentine Holder with a handmade Valentine card I made here at Kid’s Fun Review.
2. I really like these Pencil Valentines from Simply J Studio.
3. I LOVE this idea from The Gunny Sack for a Burst My Bubble Valentine, and it has free printables so you can create your own!
4. This I Dig You Valentine from The Fry Family Blog is too cute, and it comes with candy! Kids will love it.
5. This little Love Bug Valentine is adorable, and simple to make from Sweet and Lovely Crafts.
6. I made this Handmade Lacy Heart Paper Doily Valentine last year here at Kid’s Fun Review.
7. Here’s another take on the Love Bug Valentine from Amazing Moms.
8. You’re Just Write For Me from Mud Pie Studio looks easy to make, and kids can always use a pencil this time of year!
9. These Valentine Fairies from Let’s Explore are a super cute idea for a Valentine’s Day card for a little girl.
Have you found any homemade Velentine’s Day inspiration or ideas on Pinterest? If you have please share in the comments! I’m always looking for more ideas to add to my board!
You can find more great Valentine’s Day ideas on my Pinterest Valentine’s Day Pinboard.