The other day I had some really cute Halloween costumes for infant and toddler boys, today it’s the girls turn for some really cute Halloween costumes. There are so many cute ones out there, it was hard to narrow it down, but here are my top picks. Let me know what your favorite infant and toddler costumes for girls is.
1. She’ll be pretty in pink in this Ladybug Infant/Toddler Costume. Costume includes a pink jumpsuit with attached booties and heart printed wings. A hood with attached antennas is also included in this cute critter’s ensemble.
2. Your busy little bee will love this Lil’ Stinger Bee Infant/Toddler Costume. This Elite Collection Lil’ Stinger costume includes a completely lined, velour bodysuit with snap leg closure for easy diaper changes, attached stinger, detachable wings, slip-on booties with skid resistant bottoms and hood with antennae.
3. Your little princess will be swimming pretty with this mermaid princess costume! The
Little Mermaid Ariel Infant Costume includes blue, red, and purple dress with layered skirt and character cameo.
4. They’ll be simply huggable in this adorably cute bunny outfit! The
Noah’s Ark Vanilla Bunny Infant Costume includes a white fluffy jumpsuit, headpiece with bunny ears, and carrot rattle.
5. Your little one will be one sweet puppy in this adorable
Pink Poodle Infant Costume. Includes a soft plush pink jumpsuit with detachable tail and a matching poodle headpiece with polka-dot bow.
6. You’ll have the cutest pumpkin in the patch with this
Pumpkin Patch Infant/Toddler Costume The costume includes fully lined bodysuit with zipper closure, patch details and an attached leaf collar. Matching booties and hood with attached stem and leaves complete the look.
7. This Baby Lobster Costume is a classic favorite. It’s perfect for toddlers who are crawling, or scooting themselves across the floor.
8. Is she an angel, or a devil in disguise? Keep them guessing with this
Little Angel Infant/Toddler Costume. The angel costume includes a beautiful shiny white layered dress, ruffled skirt with matching bodice and silver trim, sheer white puffy sleeves, matching sheer white wings and white halo headband.
9. Not sure if she’s naughty or nice? Keep them guessing even more with this adorable
Naughty & Nice Infant/Toddler Costume. Costume includes a dress, tail, wings, and headpiece.
10. I couldn’t decide for this last one between the Cinderella Infant Costume and the Cinderella Ballerina Toddler Costume, since both are so adorable! So I decided to include both and let you decide.