I loved dressing my son up in his very first Halloween Costume, he was Tigger that year, and he looked adorable! I still have that Halloween costume tucked away in the closet.
Infant and Toddler costumes are just the cutest ever! Here are 10 of my favorite costume picks for this Halloween.
1. This Lil’ Monkey Costume is simply adorable. The Lil’ Monkey costume includes a plush, completely lined bodysuit with snap leg closure for easy diaper changes, an attached tail, slip-on booties with skid resistant bottoms and a hood with ears.
2. This Lamb Costume is perfectly huggable! The snuggly soft Lamb Costume includes a cream furry hooded jumpsuit with black cuffs and ears and a big black bow at the neck.
3. How about this Precious Puppy Costume it’s just too adorable! I love the red stitches. Precious Puppy includes a fully lined plus bodysuit with a zipper closure and attached tail and bone collar. Matching paw booties and hood with floppy ears complete this totally adorable look.
4. Love the googly eyes on this Striped Frog Costume. They’ll have your little one hopping with excitement. The frog costume includes a striped green jumpsuit with an attached headpiece with frog eyes and matching webbed feet booties.
5. This Triceratops was a favorite last year, and it’s still one of my favorite costumes for infants this year. Kids love their dinosaurs, adults do too when they’re this cute and cuddly! Fun plush horns and frill deck the hood. Costume also includes the suit, mitts, and a self closing back.
6. This Lion Infant Costume was another favorite from last year. This perfectly huggable costume includes hood with ears and plush mane, zippered lined suit with bottom snaps, and slip-on booties with skid-resistant soles.
7. Channel the good and the bad in your toddler with this Here Comes Trouble Costume Then they’ll be right at home whether they’re showing their sweet and innocent side, or showing their horns on Halloween night. Here Comes Trouble includes a fully lined bodysuit with a zippered closure, attached tail and detachable wings, matching booties and a hood with attached horns and halo.
8. Let them hug you wit eight arms in this Octopus Infant Costume. You’ll be talking about this costume for many years after. The costume is made up of a hood and suit with tentacles.
9. This Animal Planet Ring-Tailed Lemur Infant/Toddler Costume is new this year. This ohh so precious costume features heirloom-quality crafting, with a playful ringed tail. It has super-soft velour, and a full satin lining, with comfortable elastic cuffs. The costume features a Velcro back closure, and bottom snaps that make diaper changes a breeze. The slip-resistant, padded feet are specially shaped to match a lemur’s. And the character hood features a quilted satin lining to complete this adorable disguise.
10. They’ll be breathing fire in this Noah’s Ark Dragon Costume , so you’d better watch out! The Noah’s Ark Dragon costume includes a headpiece, top with tail, and pants.
There you go, ten of the cutest costumes for infant and toddler boys this year. I dare you to tell me one of those costumes isn’t adorable and perfectly huggable!